All 80 of the great 18th-century descriptive anatomist's original copperplate engravings of the human skeletal and muscular systems, containing 230 individual illustrations, are reproduced in this edition. Muscles and bones are rendered individually and in related groups from varying perspectives. A work of great scientific merit, this volume is a magnificent work of art as well.
- Format: Paperback
- Publication Date: 01/01/1989
- Publisher: Dover Publications Inc.
- Illustrations: Illustrations, unspecified
- Country of Origin: United States
- Edition: New edition
- Pages: 208
- Dimensions (mm): 309x239x14mm
- Weight: 724g