An informative and practical, concise guide to astrology viewed through the spiritual principles set forth by Rudolf Steiner. The author, a former Waldorf School teacher, presents information that can be applied to understanding the temperaments, soul development and karmic responsibilities of children as well as adults. This book includes a unique and practical methodology for reading charts and illustrates this with a reading of the author's natal chart. This is complemented by a brief autobiography, encouraging the reader to consider how the natal chart serves as a map of the soul in its current incarnation. Includes charts, tables and illustrations.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Publication Date: 01/08/2009
- Publisher: Bennett & Hastings Publishing
- Illustrations: black & white illustrations
- Country of Origin: United States
- Dimensions (mm): 229x152x8mm
- Weight: 200g