It s winter and little bear doesn t want to go to sleep. He d rather play, and he s sure he won t get cold outside, no matter how long the winter is, how deep the snow might get, or how hard the storm might blow. Until, that is, little bear finds himself all alone in a snowstorm. Claudia Rueda s classic picture-book illustrations, with their simple, strong lines, shapes, and colors, show a very determined little bear and his mother in a striking, increasingly snowy landscape. Children everywhere identify with little bear as mama figures out how to tell him no.
- Format: Hardback
- Publication Date: 29/07/2010
- Publisher: Groundwood Books
- Illustrations: colour illustrations
- Country of Origin: Canada
- Dimensions (mm): 234x240x12mm
- Weight: 399g